When: March 23rd, 2016 from 6pm-Midnight
Where: Daniel’s Family Pottery in Eugene
2740 Madison St, Eugene, OR
If you haven’t heard of Circle of Children’s Play it Forward game, please see the video linked below. This 2 minute video will show how the game is played and how one spin of the wheel can turn out to be thousands of acts of kindness!
At this event we will:
– Make 500-2000 earthen tokens. Thus given the potential to generate MILLIONS of ACTS of KINDNESS, while playing with clay and color.
– Generate ideas for new acts of kindness in a creative, playful, fun, and inspiring way.
– Make new friends
– Hopefully hear quality live accoustic music, while making art as a community (please bring strings and your voices, etc.).
Each of us will be ENSURING that ‘Play it Forward’ shows up at several events this early spring season. Here is a list of the events Circle of Children is booked to offer the game:
1.Glory Bee’s Bee Weekend event in which 1,500 plus people will come together to SAVE the BEE!
2. Partners for Sustainable Schools’s Hope in Action (a youth conference with hundreds of students from the public school system coming together to make the planet more GREEN).
3. The A3 School’s Permaculture Program at the Triangle Lake Center, where 355 high-school students will learn how to create more of a thriving human habitats and natural Eco-systems, while giving a moment for each student to spin the wheel!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This is a family friendly event, please bring your young children and teenagers. This will be fun for everyone, we PROMISE!
PLEASE TAKE 1 Minute to watch this video clip (BELOW).
In the 1 minute video linked below, you will hear what the kids think about Play it Forward.
**** Let us all take a moment to give thanks for Steve and Leonie Daniels for offering so much support in this endeavour. Thanks for opening your studio to the cause.
*******Also please take a moment to thank yourselves and our community for coming together to change the world one ‘Earthen Token at a Time’! ?
See you on March 23rd
Please RSVP! Space is limited!
*** A small film crew will be showing up from CTV Station to film parts of this event. There is a strong possibility that parts of the film shot at this event will be used in a public television production to show how Circle of Children and the greater community is changing the world one act of kindness at a time.